SofLens, contact lenses from Bausch & Lomb, is one of the longest running and best-known brands in the market
The SofLens series of contact lenses by Bausch & Lomb is very versatile and offers all contact lens wearers different options and choices, namely, primarily, the users' convenience, with daily or monthly lenses.
Here is a brief overview of the contact lenses from Bausch & Lomb under the brand SofLens.
For the daily lenses, there are:SofLens daily disposable
- with Aspheric Optics, daily lens based on a hydrogel material. SofLens daily disposable toric for Astigmatism
- daily lens based on a hydrogel material with cylinder for astigmatism correction.
The monthly lenses:SofLens 38
- monthly lens based on the hydrogel material polymacon B, with 38% water content.SofLens 59
- monthly lens based on the hydrogel material hilafilcon B, with 59% water content.SofLens Toric for Astigmatism
- monthly lens based on the hydrogel material alphafilcon A, with 66% water content and cylinder options for astigmatism. SofLens Multi-Focal
- monthly lens based on the hydrogel material polymacon B, with 38% water content, with extra options for multifocal sharp vision, near and far.SofLens Natural Colors
- monthly lens and colour lens simultaneously, based on the hydrogel material polymacon B, with 38% water content, and with 10 beautiful colour options.
For years, the producer Bausch & Lomb, one of the 4 biggest and once the largest in America, engaged in the development of contact lenses. Being innovative and often groundbreaking, with great care for the quality of their lenses, their SofLens range is proof of this for years, in both areas for which they are intended: sharp and clear vision and optimal comfort. And all this now at even better prices.
Do not simply switch to another type or brand of contact lenses. Always do this in consultation with your optician or ophthalmologist, and let your eyes be tested and checked again. Only then do you ensure the highest chance of success for a longer period of time, and a pleasant and comfortable use of your soft contact lenses.
More product information can be found here
, directly on the Bausch & Lomb site.